Thursday 30 May 2019

Winterbourne House & Garden - Year of Print

Winterbourne House and Garden have made this their 'Year of Print' and I am very lucky to be one of the printmakers taking part. I'll have work for sale in the shop throughout the 'Year of Print' and at the moment I also have an exhibition of framed screen prints in the Coach House Gallery. These are just a few of the prints I have on display. I am showing a colourful collection of folk art inspired prints which have created over the last 8 years. My work has changed over time and it is interesting to see everything together at last!
My screen print exhibition is on from the 24th of May until the 2nd of July 2019 in the Coach House Gallery at: 
Winterbourne House and Garden
University of Birmingham
58 Edgbaston Park Road
Birmingham
B15 2RT
https://www.winterbourne.org.uk/whats-on/karoline-rerrie-screen-print-exhibition/

No comments:

Post a Comment