Wednesday 25 November 2020

Leicester Print Festival & Print Fair!

From Monday the 23rd of November until Sunday the 29th of November it is Leicester Print Festival; a whole week of online printmaking activities, demonstrations and events all organised by Leicester Print Workshop. For my contribution to the festival I visited the workshop just before lockdown and did a demonstration of screen printing a two colour print. There was alot to remember as I had to take all the equipment and materials needed, then set up to print in a space I've only worked in once before. It was a little nerve wracking but I'm glad to have tried something new especially as so much is taking place online at the moment. You can watch the film of my demonstration here: https://www.makeprints.co.uk/festival-programme/silkscreen-with-karoline-rerrie
As part of the festival Leicester Print Fair is also taking place online this weekend on the 28th and 29th of November. There will be virtual stalls from nearly 30 print makers from around the UK and a colourful selection of my limited edition screen prints will be available to buy from the print fair. These are just some of my prints which will be for sale on the website this Saturday and Sunday. Leicester Print Festival including the print fair can be found here: https://www.makeprints.co.uk/



 

No comments:

Post a Comment