Wednesday 6 February 2013

You're So Sweet You Give Me Toothache

In January I designed a new card for Valentine's Day,You're So Sweet You Give Me Toothache, which was inspired by one of my favorite films, Clueless. If you've seen the film you might know what I'm referring to. The character Elton says that Tai gives him toothache, and one of the other characters explains that it's because she's so sweet. If you haven't seen the film then you're missing out, it's a really clever, funny, version of Jane Austen's novel Emma, and so much better than all those costume dramas.

As well as printing new cards I also spent a lot of January reprinting some of my favorite designs from last year including Made For Each Other and You're a Star. They've already made their way around the country and into a few shops, fingers crossed they're selling well so I can buy some more printing supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment