Saturday 19 February 2022

Rainbow Stencil Screen Printing Workshop

This never gets boring! I've been using simple hand cut stencils to screen print overlapping layers of magenta, cyan and yellow ink which creates rainbow coloured prints. It's so much fun and the possibilities are endless which is why I'll be teaching a 'Rainbow Stencil Screen Printing' one day course at Leicester Print Workshop. To prepare for my course I'm making new examples and resources which will help me show how to create designs suitable for screen printing, how to make hand cut stencils and how to screen print rainbow coloured prints! As well as demonstrating the technique and supporting participants to make their own prints I'll also provide handouts with instructions and a list of all the materials and equipment needed. My course takes place at Leicester Print Workshop on Saturday the 19th of March 2022 and runs from 10am until 4pm. It's a great location near Leicester city centre and easy to get to on public transport or by car. More information about the day and details of how to book can be found on the LPW website http://www.leicesterprintworkshop.com/courses/                                                                                                        


 

No comments:

Post a Comment