Monday 5 August 2019

More Art in the Park!

Back in Birmingham after a busy weekend at Art in the Park Festival in Leamington Spa. I enjoyed exhibiting my screen prints in the beautiful setting of the Royal Pump Rooms alongside other artists and designer makers. Although we didn't get the same footfall as stall holders in the park I still met lots of friendly visitors... including someone who I was on art foundation with about 20 years ago! It was lovely to be with fellow exhibitors from Birmingham especially Gosia Weber. She very kindly took me and my work to Leamington every day which was a huge help and meant I could take some framed prints. I also displayed plenty of publicity materials for future events and the RBSA Gallery leaflets were particularly popular with visitors! Overall the experience was a positive one and I feel I made the most of it. I hope I have the opportunity to take part in future events in Leamington and Warwickshire.

No comments:

Post a Comment