Sunday 23 June 2019

Last Week of My Screen Print Exhibition!

It's almost the last week of my exhibition in the Coach House Gallery at Winterbourne House and Garden. I've really enjoyed showing my screen prints in the gallery and it's been great to have some red dots next to my work! I'm lucky to live near such a beautiful place and to have had the opportunity to spend more time there. Exploring the gardens in sunshine and even in downpours has been lovely, there's so much to see and so much inspiration! 
My screen print exhibition is on until the 2nd of July 2019 in the Coach House Gallery at: 
Winterbourne House and Garden
University of Birmingham
58 Edgbaston Park Road
Birmingham
B15 2RT
https://www.winterbourne.org.uk/whats-on/karoline-rerrie-screen-print-exhibition/

No comments:

Post a Comment